cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tundike
First Poster

Re: Cancelled but still charged

Hi,

I used this app 2 yrs back last time only on my phone, had problem with the application, thats why i deleted my account, and my bank card details, and my user account, but it is still charging looks like every month. Whats going on? I succesfully delete my account again at last december and thoesen't matter still charge me!!???  I Would like to get back my refound! This is crazy!

Im very sad customer

0 Thanks
Shaunamarie
First Poster

Cancelled my free trial day before the trial was up - checked my balance today and I have been charged. Followed all steps to ensure the pass was cancelled. Want a refund please 

0 Thanks
Palmer_Alex
First Poster

This is clearly how NOWTV conduct their business, I had the same thing so have thousands of others. I asked about 10 times on the ridiculously frustrating “live chat” how I could be charged when I cancelled the pass the very next day after signing up, Which gave almost 4 weeks for them to process the cancellation, and the robotic representative would only say “we’ve processed your refund” and refused to explain how I could still have been charged. This is clearly a standard business practise for NOWTV, a couple of times you could understand, but thousands of people having the same problem? That’s no accident. THEIVES 

Mul123
Occasional Poster

I am having the same problem. I cancelled my pass online pretty much straight after signing up for the free trial and just realised they've been charging me for the last 4 months !!

I've tried the live chat but they are refusing to give me a full refund despite the technical issues they are encountering not processing cancellations for so many of their frustrated customers.

Has anybody managed to get a full refund if so can you advise of the process?

Mul123
Occasional Poster

I am having the same problem. I cancelled my pass online pretty much straight after signing up for the free trial and just realised they've been charging me for the last 4 months !!

I've tried the live chat but they are refusing to give me a full refund despite the technical issues they are encountering not processing cancellations for so many of their frustrated customers.

Has anybody managed to get a full refund if so can you advise of the process?

0 Thanks
Nicole1987
Occasional Poster

Same here. I remember cancelling my free pass December 2018. Today I realised that I've been charged two months. The live chat assistants seemed to be intentionally obtuse saying I only cancelled today; finally after 45 minutes of insistence I got a full refund though they had claimed they couldn't do that. Very shifty company indeed. We all need to negatively review NOWTV and their shady practices

0 Thanks