cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanbobs
Observer

Re: Cancellation

This exact same thing has happened to me! I've just realised I have had ANOTHER payment taken from my account when I cancelled my pass 2 months ago. The internet tells me to contact Sky and so I did, then was told to by the automated voice at Sky to deal with nowTV by visiting their website!

Did you manage to cancel in the end and if so, how?

0 Thanks
no111111
Advocate

Tried 1 hour to cancel evenually had to send email.

0 Thanks
GrimlyF
Mentor

Does anyone else find it strange that we can use our P.Cs to buy subscriptions and then suddenly can't access our "Passes" accounts to cancel the subscriptions. This has been my experience on 3 seperate occasions and I wonder if there is a (legal) reason for this. After all the adverts tell us we can cancel a subscription at any time but doesn't explain how to do this when denied access to the "Passes" page.

ukbobboy
Champion 2

@GrimlyF

Hey G

Just out of interest, what browser do you use?  The reason that I ask is because I read that some browsers can behave unexpectedly, especially if their cache has not been deleted.

You asked, "...can't access our "Passes" accounts to cancel the subscriptions...I wonder if there is a (legal) reason for this?".  I not sure if this is a serious question because if the account is yours then you have every right to access, amend and update it any time you want to.

UK Bob

Jerryfernandes
Advocate

I want to deactivate my account please thank you

0 Thanks
Pedroxxxxx
Advocate

I have read several threads about cancellation issues and none of them helps me.

I do go to my passes and there, there is a list of all passes available. there is no cancelling button anywhere. Some of the passes have an active button for a free trial and some have an active button to buy.

There is no chat room anywhere either, as some users stated.Hence that I resource to writing here.

Anyone knows where the cancellation button actually is?

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Pedroxxxxx

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like the username you've logged in with doesn't have any active passes on it, so the charges are likely to be coming from a different account you've used in the past. Try logging in with any other usernames you have and checking again.

If you don't think you have any other accounts then to get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Pedroxxxxx
Advocate

thanks for your help. I do not have any other pass. I shall go to the chat

Regards

rip1
Advocate

That does not work u try dipping every month

i cancelled 5 times yet u still dip EVERY month

i have asked u to delete my account details 3  times yet you still tryed AGAIN today

i have to remove all money paid into bank instantly

can i speak to a real person pls??? How?

0 Thanks
Bett
Advocate

I to have cancelled 3 times now but each month im still being charged......
0 Thanks