cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sportsman
First Poster

Already cancelled !

Please assist. I took up the 4 month sports offer back on 6th aug  (  £20 per mth) & made sure I cancelled any further payments soon after via my passes. On checking today I can see that £33.99 is being charged today for forthcoming month !! Unless you want to offer £20 per mth again - please cancel this immediately .

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GaryL
Regular 4

Re: Already cancelled !

@sportsman wrote:

Please assist. I took up the 4 month sports offer back on 6th aug  (  £20 per mth) & made sure I cancelled any further payments soon after via my passes. On checking today I can see that £33.99 is being charged today for forthcoming month !! Unless you want to offer £20 per mth again - please cancel this immediately .

you need to cancel it on the passes page of the website make sure you click through every page and check it is cancelled on the passes page

6 Replies
GaryL
Regular 4

@sportsman wrote:

you need to cancel it on the passes page of the website make sure you click through every page and check it is cancelled on the passes page

Sean19
First Poster

Same issue here, I have been charged for 6 months at full price despite cancelling. I now can't get though to anyone via chat or other forms.

0 Thanks
SBradley82
First Poster

Same happened here with the sports pass offer, Took out offer on the 08/09/2018 @£20 a month for 3 months and then logged in and cancelled pass on 10/11/2018 pressed all the "want to cancel" buttons get message stating I'll have access until 08/12/2018. logged into my bank today to find they've taken £33.99. Logged into Now Tv site to see whats going on and surprise they're experiencing technical issues with passess.....

0 Thanks
Stephen9715
First Poster

YesI cancelled but getting billed

0 Thanks
FIFIFO1
First Poster

I’ve attempted to cancel my subscriptions 4 times and still being billed. The last time I took a screenshot of the cancellation confirmation on the site. Is there a helpline or customer services email to send this to? I’m getting really frustrated and annoyed now!

0 Thanks
HassanJaafar
First Poster

Hello 

I am facing the same issue. I got a free NowTV Box in April 2018, it had three months of free service but we got equipment and not the voucher. After 3 months, NowTV is charging me £7.99 every month without me ever using the service.

My chat is blocked and i have emailed them to stop the service, left them a note of Facebook aswell. Dont know what to do. This is institutional bullying and poorest Customer Expereince ever witnessed

0 Thanks