cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Cancel subscription

I am having a nightmare trying to cancel my subscription - I had a live chat with Now TV about 2 weeks ago and they are still charging me!!! I know this chatroom is monitered by NOW TV - PLEASE come back to me

Billing!

I cancelled my subscription with everything ober 4 months ago and I've been billed ever since. This has been leaving me in debt due to not being able to afford it.That's is the reason I cancelled but I've still been charged sometimes even twice a mon...

Resolved! cancel my pass

I can't. Cancel my entertainment pass, it's asking for new card details, which I have given them, I don't want go watch it anymore and to be honest Can't afford it, I hope it doesn't carry on for another month, I really can't afford it.

Billing problem

Hi, hope someone can help me out. I’ve entered a code from a 6 month pass to give me 6 months of free entertainment from 27th April onwards. But, when I’ve checked my last 2 credit card bills, I’ve seen 2 Now TV payments for £6.99. When I log in to N...

Cancel and refund

I have/had a now tv account that i no longer use due to the faults i have been dealing with whilst trying to watch itv player (freezes every 2 minutes and takes ages to reset itself) films from the film pass not loading.I have stooped using my accoun...

MONEYS COMING OUT BUT NO NOW TV.

Money has been coming out of my bank for now tv and I've logged on to watch a series and it's not working. All the pages say error for the past two weeks. I try and cancel it and i have to put all my bank details on AGAIN