cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Money taken from account without authorisation

Through the recent Chromecast offer I added the three months entertainment pass to an existing Now TV account I haven't used in a while. It applied suucesfully. On the home page there was an option to add 30 days free trial for the movie pass. I took...

Re: Charges £9.99???

I just got charged £9.99 while I am still on a free pass!  Had real doubts about a Nowtv Box having had this kind of problem with Sky in the past. I have now cancelled and I shall certainly not be bothering in the future.I would very much appreciate ...

Payments

Hello i can had my payments taken twice this month.On the 5thThen on the 12thPlease could you advise on why this is.

managing devices

I have (or had) 2 white boxes and my now TV box in my devices due to the constant crashing of the white boxes I have decided to upgrade them both to black boxes, first one is no problem as I had a slot free but the second one well that doesn't look a...

Re: I can't cancel my subscription?

Live chat team hahaha what a joke. Ive been trying for ages to cancel my free trial via the app and online. Googled many suggestions yet nothing. No replies from emails and now ya saying im being billed. Outrageous