cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Just cant login

I can log in with the pc but not with the now tv box. lve reset it and all I get is username or password incorrect even though they are correct. Sick of trying now. Had nothing but problems since the box upgraded.

Geek Zone Login

Hi,I work for Dixons and I used to have a nowtv spotlight account which I believe has now changed to GeekZone... can you advise how I get an account? I've tried registering using my @dixonscarphone email but everything I try says invalid email addres...

Being charged after cancelling

Hi I cancelled my subscription two months ago and am still being charged. The help section says I may have accidentally set up another account but I have no idea if I have or how to access it to cancel the serviceThanksDanielle Beech

Resolved! NowTV High Street Vouchers

I see you can buy NowTV vouchers off the high street, eg 5 month Entertainment Pass. Are these "one off" vouchers or can you buy another when they run out?

50% passes

i have been given a 50% sports pass as from 31/05. What happens after 30 days.i have been told that Now tv will start taking £34.99 pm automatically is that true