cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have been charged for a free trial ?!

hi i seen i could use a free trial for movies on my now tv and i have been charged after only a couple days into my supposed free trial ? can you please look into and refund me,

thanks

lauren
1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because the NOW TV system has some of your details already on their system. Currently, only brand new NOW TV customers are eligible for 14-day free trial periods.

The time limit as to when former customers are classed as new customers is purely down to the discression of the service provider. As far as I'm aware there's nothing in consumer law that covers this area.

That being said, if you're positive NOW TV has made a mistake the best thing you can do is contact a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers