cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Now TV free entertainment trial (14 days)

Hi, I have signed up for the NowTv entertainment free trial on the 23rd of july and on my account which I checked on the day I signed up, it says I will be charged £6.99 on 6 august 2017. I thought since it's a free trial you can cancel anytime befor...

3 month pass..not really

Why after registering this ( as advertised by argos ) are you told it is a 1 month pass ? It even says 3 months on the box. Please explain

All good except Discovery

I have been using the NowTV Smartbox for a week now with the Entertainment and Sports passes. The box is connected to my router by cable and I have a download speed of 65mbps from Infinity 2. All good  I am really pleased so far and the picture quali...

Resolved! 6 month entertainment Pass

Hi can anyone help?   I've recently purchased a NOW TV box from Argos that was advertised and sold as coming with a 6 month entertainment pass.  However, I've opened the box, connected ok with the wifi, registered and although it's working fine it on...

Now TV passes

I have a now TV pass that says "choose your pass" and had it applied for one month on the entertainment package. Now that month has run out I have another but all of the passes say that the code isn't recognised when the expiry is 31.12.17 how do I m...

Can watch GoT's on phone but not tv! Help

HiIm on the free trial and i can watch programmes on my phone but when i try to watch through my black box + tv i get a screen telling me i need to pay. And yet payment is due on 31 july. Does anyone know what to do to fix this. Dying to watch GoT's....

Resolved! contacting NOW tv

I am trying to contact now TV but to no avail as there isn't a contact us button on any of the screens??? can anyone please help.  thank you in advance

All 4 problems

Hi there,Is anyone having a problem with All 4?Recently on my nowtv box I cannot watch full programmes. The adverts work fine and sometimes I can watch the first part of a program but then it fails with the message 'this content is currently unavaila...

What am I doing wrong..................?

I am new to NOW TV and I am finding it very frustrating the fact that they don't have all the episods of a program.   So I have just watched 2 episodes of Safe House from ITV encore, only to find that there are more epsiodes than the 2 on NOW TV.   H...

The Sopranos

I have been watching The Sopranos and turned my box on to continue with season 2, only to find it has been removed from the service. Is there any particular reason for this, as it was supposed to be available until August?