cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Terrible picture tonight

Not sure where to post this as there isn't a forum for BT. The picture has been terrible tonight.  It's the same on Apple TV or iPad. Netflix, Amazon, BBC iPlayer, BT Sport all fine - it's just the NowTV entertainment channels that are poor. I'm on B...

Resolved! I don't want to paying twice

I have been given a gift of two entertainment passes. How can I use these without NOW also taking money from my card account? "HELP"

Resolved! 3 months ENTERTAINMENT pass

Yesterday I bought a NOW TV SMART box which had with it a card saying that if I scratched out the code and entered it I would get 3 months ENTERTAINMENT pass.  This obviously didn't work because I've received an e-mail saying that I should enjoy my 1...

5 month entertainment voucher

5 month entertainment voucher cannot be purchased through PayPal.A screen says to refer to merchant.Anyone know a way round this?

Taken payment, why???

Can someone please tell me why NowTv have taken £6.99 from my account barely 2 weeks after I took up a 1 month free entertainment pass???Feel like they're scamming me!

How to Beat the Entertainment Pass Price Rise

The entertainment pass will be going up in price by £1 to £7.99 on August (Combo customers aren't immediately affected and those currently on an offer will see the price increase when their offer ends). More details here https://help.nowtv.com/articl...

Andy by Legend 5
  • 20 replies
  • 15 thanks

My purchase of box and 6 month pass

I purchase a now tv box with 6 month pass as a birthday gift for my dad tomorrow. Upon inspection of the packaging it seems the voucher is a months pass. If the voucher is a months pass it would be extremely disappointing and inconvinient. I would li...