cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 month entertainment Pass

Hi can anyone help?   I've recently purchased a NOW TV box from Argos that was advertised and sold as coming with a 6 month entertainment pass.  However, I've opened the box, connected ok with the wifi, registered and although it's working fine it only had a month pass in teh box so I've netered the code number and it's due to expire in August so I need to know how to ge my 6 months use.  I went back o Argos but the siad to contact NOW TV.  Any advice gratefully received,  Cheers M   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV system breaks down payments into monthly periods, which can be confusing. In order to see the actual expiry dates of your vouchers, this is what you have to do...

While you are logged onto this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device. Visit: My Account -> My Passes and select the relevent 'down arrow' for your subscription (ie: purple for Sky Cinema or orange for Entertainment). Here's a typical example of what your pass information should look like.

Note the info in the "You're on a free offer until..." line. Followed by the 'Offer ends on' line: -

passes.png

What do you see?

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV system breaks down payments into monthly periods, which can be confusing. In order to see the actual expiry dates of your vouchers, this is what you have to do...

While you are logged onto this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device. Visit: My Account -> My Passes and select the relevent 'down arrow' for your subscription (ie: purple for Sky Cinema or orange for Entertainment). Here's a typical example of what your pass information should look like.

Note the info in the "You're on a free offer until..." line. Followed by the 'Offer ends on' line: -

passes.png

What do you see?

Cheers