cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

error code 103

Nowtv black box is giving me this error - V.3.6.69 error code 103

Buffering every couple of minutes and now it's kicked me off.

Starting to fall out of love with NowTv....nothing works as it should. Is it so hard to give us a working/stable service?
44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's shockingly bad how often i get this error, no wonder you blocked Plex apps and illegal streaming in your device's
They supplied your own service better than you can! As a secondary rant, i purchased the recent haye Vs belew fight, didn't watch a second of it?
All these are good for is the bin !
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
It's shockingly bad how often i get this error...

Really! I can honestly say that I can't remember the last time I had 'this error' Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I get it roughly every 2 hours
I honestly don't know how this service is still considered viable.
Thank god I'm on a free pass, i certainly won't be spending any form of currency and on this pretend TV service, I'm actually laughing how bad it is.
And no, it's nothing to do with firewalls, port forwarded routers, flood protection or filters of any kind, i can run red bull TV 24 hours plus....
When it comes to your "premium service" it drops on its back side within 2 hours at the very best.
Maybe you should out source your online content to a professional content delivery network, as you sky/now TV don't appear to have a clue on how to provide streaming media successfully.

Thank you, but no thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's certainly not normal NOW TV service behaviour @Anonymous User.

Like I said before, I can honestly say that I can't remember the last time I had 'this error'. Or any other 'error message' for that matter. And I often have the NOW TV service streaming for many uninterrupted hours each day.

Indeed, I have more issues with the Amazon Video streaming service than with the NOW TV streaming service!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital

Looks like you're one of the lucky ones then!

I have been unable to watch ANY content via the NOWTV app since January!! I get 5 minutes into a film or tv programme and get the error 103 message.

Despite many, many, MANY emails to customer services and various work arounds I am still unable to view content. 

I have a case number and each time I contact customer services I am simply told that they are "working on it" - Very poor attitude towards their customers if you ask me.