I thought we was to have for the footie kickoff which is in a few days

Is there a problem?

Is there a pre order link?

etc etc

104 REPLIES 104
BicBasher
Elite

Yodel delivered my last box.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant find the new box on the argos site anywhere im confused ?? is it just in the new argos catalogue also it does come available today doesnt it via argos

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I cant find the new box on the argos site anywhere im confused ?? is it just in the new argos catalogue also it does come available today doesnt it via argos

Just in-case you may have missed it...

NOW TV have some special offer promotions for their new 'black' box. Which can be found here: http://www.nowtv.com/box

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got the last black now tv box from argos and had a quick play.

i notice straight away its much quicker when using youtube, the nowtv app is just the same but loads pictures of films quicker, there is now a option for 1080p on the display settings thats about it

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
i notice straight away its much quicker when using youtube, the nowtv app is just the same but loads pictures of films quicker, there is now a option for 1080p on the display settings thats about it

Don't forget the 'hard-wired' ethernet port Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't suppose you know the catalogue number do you as I can't find it on their website.

Cheers

Rick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User here are the numbers, but not found right now on the Argos site

Box + 2 months movies 424/0251

Box + 3 months ents 414/6678

Box + 2 days sport 444/1799

You might have better luck seeing if they are out on the shop floor in store.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The arrival of the new box is a welcome step in the evolution of Now TV.  But if it is to continue to grow, it still needs to make more advances to close the gap with its rivals.

I wonder which of the following developments are likely to happen soonest?

- Apps on Smart TVs other than LG

- Full Entertainment Pass & live channels on Youview

- Additional channels

- 1080p HD

- Subtitles

Or some other major development I haven't thought of?

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like 1 FULL monthly pass that does all 3 (movies, entertainment & sport) for about £40pm, I have all 3 seperate and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future but still! ☺️

& 720p (Live) / 1080p (catchup) wouldn't hurt either! 😉

Finally ... the ability to record programs onto a USB stick for future use would be canny! 😳

Legend 5
Legend 5
I think the would be an option since the new box has a USB port, though presently it is only good for charging.....
I would like to see other sky owned channels available.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.