cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WiggyWoo
Advocate

Watching sports then get a message

Hi, wonder if anyone can help. 

I have been watching Sport and get a message, stating I have not paid my bill. I have and signed up for 6 months and have 4 remaining. 

Can anyone tell me why this happens 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@WiggyWoo 

Did you prepay for the six months, or are you paying month by month, though?

In which case, the card you are using needs to be valid, and backed by sufficient funds to make the monthly payment.

But does the message you get actually say ‘You haven’t paid your bill’, or is it inviting you to take out a sports subscription as if you haven’t got a current membership, something that can happen if you have switched accounts somehow?

Either way, while we fellow-customers can conjecture all sorts of ways in which the process could have gone wrong for you, your best bet is to contact Now employees via Live Chat, who should actually know exactly what is happening here.

You can contact Now via Live Chat from this link:-

Chat online

Avoid ‘Get Help Quickly’ on this screen, though. This leads to the Nowbot, an AI bot that might well assist you in navigating the Help; but as you need to talk to Live Chat, you have already gone beyond that, and all the Nowbot can bring you is frustration.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
WiggyWoo
Advocate

Hi, I will have a live chat, as I have paid for 6 months in advance. 

Thank you for your help

RoyB
Legend

@WiggyWoo 

Ah. What date was the start of your membership, and what did the six month’s subscription cost?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.