cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NETFLIX APP DOWN

Has Anyone found a solution for the Netflix app not working on now tv but working everywhere else? It’s the last thing we need during a lockdown 

can anyone help please? 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. I have just been on chat to netflix customer services. They went through everything...turning the box off...re installing the app...no luck. In the end they said they will pass the fault to the technical department. So, no joy. Hopefully it will be sorted soon! As you say, not the best time for it to go down 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Pls could you let us know what they say? Haven’t had luck reaching customer service
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I complained to Now, they replied, and appeared to not even bother to read what I had written..

I had tried all the troubleshooting advice several times, over a period of days, however all the now team suggested is 'to try the trouble shooting as that will fix it' (it didn't - which was why I complained) or 'to contact Netflix' as now are a 3rd party and its bound to be a Netflix problem (it wasn't) 

Well, it just started working the other day- so whatever the problem is was fixed their end, as it was a day I had not uninstalled / installed/ factory reset 

Good luck!

They've asked for feedback to their 'performance' - the link doesn't work so I cant eve tell them how poor they did 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue

Followed all the advice.

No chat service

Phone service cost 40p minute from my mobile provider due to NOW TV choice of number + phone service state they won't offer any help on this subject  so cost money to find out this option is not working and is unable to help

So will contact netflixs to cancel subscription and see if that puts pressure on now TV to fix this.

Would an error message as the app fails to load and that it is being looked at not useful to customers after all we are paying two subscriptions for this very poor level of service