cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fastrack1966
Mentor

My Now TV Usage

With Netflix a member can see where their subscription is being used, i.e. which town a login is has been in use. Can I see this for my stick in NowTV please? Or can I see a list/summary of login dates & times. Not just when a device was last used.

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Fastrack1966 

In the app scroll all the way to the bottom until you a row of options and one should be account. In there you can see what memberships you have.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Fastrack1966
Mentor

Sure I can see my memberships, I am interested in a list of my logins, or the logins on my account, like we can see in Netflix for example

RoyB
Legend

@Fastrack1966 

The best that Now can offer you is that each of the up to six devices in your device list will show the date and time it was last used, which I think you already know.

But I expect the information you are seeking would be the answer to a problem you have?

In which case, if you say what that problem is, we may be able to suggest another way of solving it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Fastrack1966
Mentor
Hi I lent someone my stick and I thought they were opening their own account! So I'm trying to see if they were using my stick. In Netflix you can see on your login the locations that your acct was used from, but of course that does not involve a stick.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Fastrack1966 

What @RoyB mentions is about device management. Which shows the last 6 devices that has been used for streaming NOW.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/device-management

In there you can see what device(s) are yours and when it was last used. You however and insanely annoyingly can't boot them off. This has to be done via live chat.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Fastrack1966 

Why do you care if they were using your stick, unless they bought a new Membership - something which you’d notice, and something you could have prevented by setting a Payment PIN?

Have you got your stick back, or are they still using it?

Why did you lend them your stick to set up a new account - this is something they could anyway do on whatever device they might have been planning to use after giving you your stick back?

Or when you say ‘lent’, do you mean ‘gave’, on the understanding that they would set up their own account? In which case, for anything short of a Now Stick, you could and should have factory reset it before passing it over, so they couldn’t use your account.

With a Now Stick, it’s a bit more complicated, as these will look for a non-existent Membership Pass on first login after a factory reset. But you could at least have logged out, I think, so they couldn’t get back in without your password, which I hope you have kept confidential.

Anyway, follow @gavs82008‘s advice above, to have Now blow off all your devices, via Live Chat, changing your password, so the person can’t get back on, and will need to set up their own account going forward.

You used to be able to do this for yourself, but it is a feature which Now broke in an upgrade, and don’t seem in any hurry to restore to us 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.