cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been getting a error code 6003 for the past three days on all my devices; PS4, Youview box AND NowTV white box,

I’ve contacted customer services each time, who are incredibly unhelpful and are not sorting this problem out.

It takes them 30 minutes of repeating generic questions and then they unlock my account to add my devices back,

but the very next day, low and behold no devices work and yet again I get error code 6003, to repeat the 30 minute customer experance.

NowTV sort it out please?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User out of interest was the change upgrading to windows 10. I don't think Now works with edge as no silver light.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes. I had to remove and reinstall my Pc on skygo and sky now had to update that to accept theW10 update.. Apperently. W10 gives your device a new IP address so the system doesn't recognise the update. I had already used my monthly changeover limit on SNow. Hope that helps

Nick
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i bought a week pass yesterday to watch chelsea game, unfoturnately i didnt watch the games becuase the system was telling that i have reached my device limit for the month. i have not even add any device since last 2 months. i decided to delete 3 devices still it was saying the same thing. how do i sort this out. and can i get my money back

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Were you able to watch the game at the end?

Is the issue still ongoing?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NO i was unable to watch the game on sunday, i called sky on monday who helped me so was i was able to watch arsenal game on monday. so can get a day money back because my weekly pass on starts on monday stead of sunday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i have try to watch sky news and device limit reached message is coming out again, and on my iphone is saying error 62. pls can you help me sort this out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Your best bet is Live Chat where a staff member will help you.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices and click on Contact Us - blue box at bottom left

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

As this is an account related query, I have sent you an email. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that you are recieving an error code.  It's good to hear that you were able to watch the Arsenal match on Monday.

With the error code 62 can you try deleting the app and reinstalling it please. If this doesn't work try rebooting your iPhone.

Have you already added a device to your account this month? If so then this will explain the error message as you can only add one device per calendar month.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team