cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error: (T3nnn) – Accessing content on NOW TV

I'm trying to watch NOW TV today and keep on getting the following error under a minute into the program:

(T3nnn) - There's a problem accessing content on NOW TV.
Please fix this to watch NOW TV.

The help article is not useful at all as I have not changed my internet connection, anti-virus, firewall or anything like that from when it was working fine earlier this week. I'm using IE 11 on Windows 7 (64 bit) and the only "change" to this system is that there have been a couple of automated Windows Updates, but I don't see how that could have any effect.

Please could someone on NOW TV address this issue? It seems to be some over-sensitive check in the software, as the program plays fine for at least half a minute before claiming this confusing and unhelpful error.

161 REPLIES 161
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I ask if this was for all programs or just this specific one? (what was the show?) 

Are you still having this issue today? 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was Bones (the latest episode) - seems to be working today though (I haven't changed anything on my end).

Thanks for responding and hopefully it's just a one-off.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I ask if this was for all programs or just this specific one? (what was the show?) 

Are you still having this issue today? 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting this error again today. 😞

Again no changes except for Windows Updates.

This time it's happening with Madam Secretary (Season 1 Episode 10).

In fact, the first couple of times I tried to play this episode I got a BSOD a few seconds in - reminds me why I don't use Windows unless I can't avoid it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same thing today - any show I try to watch and the same message pops up as it tries to buffer the show.  Really frustrating as I haven't changed anything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that.

Have you made sure your laptop/PC antivirus, firewall and Internet security products are up to date? 

Can you also  tell me what troubleshooting steps have you tried?  For example uninstalling Silverlight and re-installing it? You can also follow these steps here.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's still not working for me - Internet Explorer is crashing after a few seconds of a show. 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to see you're still getting this message. Can you try deleting the app on your tablet and re-installing please.

@Anonymous User can you try clearing the cache, can you also make sure there are no pop ups enabled. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to see you're still getting this message. Can you try deleting the app on your tablet and re-installing please.

@Anonymous User can you try clearing the cache, can you also make sure there are no pop ups enabled. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Clearing the cache seems to have worked for now, thanks. Doesn't feel like a sustainable solution though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NowTV,

I have been trying to watch Now TV on my windows tablet/netbook and have had the same error massage pop up now about needing to update the app via the windows store, for the last two days. I have looked and there is no update available via the windows store or an incomplete update on the tablet its self. I am getting rather frustrated now! Is this an issue with the NowTV app across the board for people using a windows operating system?

If so can this be fixed soon??

regards

malleyH