cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Laptop won't play - spinning coloured balls / Device registered

Hi,

So I wanted to watch using windows 10 laptop. Downloaded the player as recommended when i clicked play. Said I had too many devices registered. Unregistered another device for laptop. Went to play and keep getting coloured spinning balls. Have closed a few times and reopened and still the same.

Go on forum says to download NowTV APP. Do this. Log in and again too many devices registered however this is the same laptop I am trying to play. 

Why won't it play through the downloaded and why won't it recognise this as a device through the app? 

Help!

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There are currently three ways to watch on a Windows machine (IE11 with Siverlight, Windows Store app and via browser with NOW TV Player app) but NOW TV count each as separate devices for the purpose of your device list, so you need a free slot and a device change to try each one.

Best thing to do is have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort a few extra device swaps for you as a courtesy so you can try each one.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices