cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

cslcm

Does anyone know how to actually get in contact with someone?The "chat bot" doesn't work and none of the help topics are in any way related to what I need..

Resolved! New account with Sky Sports Pass

Hi, I’ve just joined now broadband with a sports pass.  The pass was on offer at £28 per month. I currently do not have any sports working and have been told by customer services to wait for a code due to open reach (had sports pass with BT previousl...

I was charged £5 with out me been aware

SpoilerHi there a created a now account a month ago I entered my card details. And paid for a film, I never paid for any membership and now I have been charged and is still pending on top of my account. I want the money back what should I do? Thanks ...

Trial or paid??

I signed up to a 7 day trial on Saturday and decided that I don't want it and when I went to cancel on Monday morning it's saying on sat I paid 9.99 and can watch until 3rd January.  Come on I choose a TRIAL 7 DAYS..  I've cancelled anyway but whats ...

Refund

Hi, I have had my subscription active for sometime and I was trying to get some sort of rebate. Does anybody know anything that can help me?Thank you.

Cancelled Sports Membership still got billed.

Arrghhh!! Cancelled my Sports package a few weeks back, then today got billed for another month, and the only options are to talk to the 'community' or a 'bot' that isn't working. Would like a refund, also when someone is cancelling could you please ...

Taken x 2 lots of money from bank account

One account was cancelled in march/April 2021 by phone with a charge of around £6 for the phone call.With a new account  set up on 27/3/22 .              We have now noticed that the first account  is still active and is  taken out money each month w...