cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Switching

I have just signed up to broadband and phone. Will they automatically contact my provider -Direct Save- or do I have to do it 

Unable to update credit card details

Unable to update credit card details. Customer service said this may be due to incorrect billing address. I have no house number just a house name but the house number is mandatory to complete the credit card check. This is the error message I get wh...

apsymb by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

I need an invoice from 2019

Hello, I am trying to recover an invoice from 2019 from NowTV in order to perform some administrative task but can only visualize the ones from 2021Did anyone face the same issue? Thanks

Won’t let me pay

I’ve tried 4 times to pay my bill and it just keeps saying sorry we couldn’t take the payment please try again. There’s money in the account so unsure as to why it can’t be made. My bills meant to come out automatically but last 2 months for some rea...

Billing

Hi,my wifi bill was due yesterday and the money normally automatically gets taken out of my account. But I didn’t  have enough money in my account so it was declined. How and when do I pay for this months bill now? 

Refund Request: Second Reminder

Dear NOW TVOn 14TH September you debited my Mastercard ending **** 9360 with £5.This related to a trial subscription I took out online and then cancelled immediately, the same day, as I changed my mind. You did not provide me with any products or ser...

Credit Card Expired - How to restart?

My credit card expired and I did not notice. Now twice tried and payment was delicned. As soon as I discovered I changed it, but it looks like my old contract (I got a special offer for a year at a reduction) is gone  and I have to buy more passes??H...

September over charged

So on my September payment, I've noticed you have take  more out of my account than normal. Wondering if anyone here would know why before calling, it's only a small amount but still?