Is there a pre order link?

etc etc

104 REPLIES 104
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BicBasher wrote:

@4268

I didn't realise that All4 as it's now known also offers live tv.  Is this for all free to air C4 channels such as More4, Film4 etc?

I didn't realise that either. I knew that BBC iPlayer and ITV player offered live TV

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
BicBasher
Elite

@4268

I couldn't get live tv to work on my black box.  An attempt to watch a live show on C4 had the round circle, then took me back to the apps menu.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:

You have to go to catch up and then click on today and go to the current program.

@4268 are you sure it's live? When I tried it yesterday the only show available was one on 4+1, which suggests that if the file is in the archive you can watch it, but not the actual stream.

Legend 5
Legend 5
I have channel 4 playing right now. You can also get more4 and E4. No film 4 unfortunately on the app at all that I can find live or otherwise.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

thanks for posting the argos codes. just checked and they are now live on the website for anyone who wants to check their local store. seems there is plenty of stock here in northern ireland as well.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

It looks like you can get a new box from Now TV with a 6 month Entertaiment Pass for £39.99 here

Or with a 4 months Movies Pass for £39.99 here

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarylM wrote:

It looks like you can get a new box from Now TV with a 6 month Entertaiment Pass for £39.99 here

Or with a 4 months Movies Pass for £39.99 here

Wow... When you deduct the £14.99 cost of the new box there are some significant monthly savings to be had Smiley LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone successfully sideloaded an app or accessed developer mode on the new box? The hardware upgrades are nice but without Plex it's useless to me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I've managed to sideload, although you might need to run through enabling dev mode twice as for some reason on mine it forgot after it rebooted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User I've managed to sideload, although you might need to run through enabling dev mode twice as for some reason on mine it forgot after it rebooted.

I have downloaded the zip file, do I just put this onto a usb stick and plug it in to the NOW TV Box ......................... how do I enable dev mode please?