cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McSour

French Open tennis 2024

Hi, can I watch the French Open with a NOWtv Sports Membership or will I  have to go to Prime + Eurovision?

Thanks for any advice!

14 REPLIES 14
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

Sure you don’t.

But if you want Eurosport, you have the choice of upgrading to Discovery Plus Premium for about £30 a month, or going the Prime route and getting it for half that, even including the additional cost of Prime.

Which would you choose?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

To get Eurosport you just need the Standard package, premium is for TNT sports. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

Thanks for the correction. Confusing, all these fragmented Sports channels 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
McSour
Alas, here in UK, Discovery+ is only available as an Amazon Prime channel. Hence double subscription.

Thanks for responding.

doppelganger
Advocate

It's on Eurosport via Discovery Plus which is an app on a NowTV box as a stand alone app. It's also on Discovery within Prime, but that would mean a double membership. Just £6.99 for a one off month, HD as standard and all the streams from the other courts, all also in HD. Sky/Now have the US Open which would need a months membership and a months Boost for the same service !