cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ho to delete programmes in "continue watching"

Does anyone know how to remove the "Continue Watching" items when you've watched something and decided it's not for you so you stop, but it still keeps reminding you every time you log in. 

I also have the same issue with BBC iPlayer, in case anyone knows. 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have been asking NowTV for years for a simple one click method of removing unwanted stuff from your Continue Watching list (or a removal pin access to get rid of unwanted stuff from the list) 😠.

With a movie you need to go to the end credits and hopefully the film will drop off the list.

With TV shows you need to go to the last season episode and again fast forward until you are close towards the end credits where hopefully it should drop off your Continue Watching list.

If it's a TV show that is on weekly catchup then each week the new episode will appear under your Continue Watching list which is a pain in the backside (just wished we could permanently delete stuff that we are no longer interested in watching anymore).

If you leave something on your Continue Watching list untouched for i believe 30 days the content will be automatically removed according to NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you log in to BBC I Player on a computer or a mobile, you will have the ability to remove shows from My Programmes, Watching.