cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Entertainment and Movies Offer for 3 months

Hi,Im currently paying £6.99 per month for entertainment package but would like to switch to prepaid offer for 3 month Movies & entertainment £27.  How do i do this?  I tried adding this offer to my account but it would not allow me.  Do i have to ca...

Continuous loading with no error message

Hi We are trying to watch Live TV  and we get a continuous loading sign without an error message.We have a MacBook Pro and we have watched Now TV before with no problems through Safari.Any ideas?  Thanks

On demand

Hi can on demand be viewed thru the now tv box i have the entertainment pass

Nowtv not working on any device

No one in my house can watch the now to on their to is anyone having the same problem? It won't let me sign on and I have reset my password twice

can't log in from computer

for months now it is hit and miss if Now TV will let me log in on my compter or not.  the sign-in page comes up, i put in my details, and then it takes me to another page telling me to sign up for a free trial!  it works fine on my phone and lap top,...

Changing email address

I just applied for my now tv tonight and accident ally put the wrong e mail address so  the confirmation email will go to someone else. I tried changing it on my account but it didn't work. I just wanted to watch game of thrones! Please help!!!

I have a NOWTV pass but cannot watch anything on my PS4

I just redeemed a free two month movies voucher and an entertainment pass whilst it shows on my account on my computer that these passes are available to use when I log in on my PS4 it shows I have no passes, and must purchase in order to watch anyth...