cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelled but still being charged

Now TV can you please sort my account out I have cancelled my movies pass in June I think so I didn't get changed again so I didn't have the movies pass in July but it randomly decided to activate itself and charge me again on the 10th August I think it was i also cancelled my entertainment month pass on July 14th as it was due to renew on the 15th I had the email confirming I had cancelled but it still charged me anyway and has again charged me this month so all together I'm looking for a refund of 1x movies pass and 2x entertainment passes please I've been a happy customer up until now but I'm not putting up with being charged when I've cancelled the service for the month I don't want it

I await your reply, thanks i have also attached a screen shot of my cancellation email.
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has happened to me for the past 3 months, I've cancelled it and everything seemed fine until I'm being billed again and again every month after cancelling, I want it resolved as I cancelled it for a reason!
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
This has happened to me for the past 3 months, I've cancelled it and everything seemed fine until I'm being billed again and again every month after cancelling, I want it resolved as I cancelled it for a reason!

Hi @Anonymous User

You weren't using a mobile device by any chance were you when you tried cancel?  The mobile web browsers used by phones and tablets can have limitations which prevent aspects of the now TV website from working properly.

To cancel now TV you need to login to your now TV account on a PC (Desktop or laptop PC and Mac) and go to your my account page. From there. Click the cancel pass button on the appropriate pass and follow the dialogues that appear. Once you have finished the cancellation process go back to your my account page and you will see a confirmation confirming that your pass has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged(Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.)

If you need further assistance click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat" live chat should be able to aid you in getting a refund.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for you post. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards your account query. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me still bein charged from a free trial I cancelled not happy with this service at all
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will send you an email soon

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same issue. I cancelled the movie pass long before the free trial ran out but have still been charged £10.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Hop onto Live Chat & they will be able to sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help. The introductory voucher didn't get applied to the account, Livechat have sorted it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you get to livechat - I cannot find a link at all?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've had the same issue. I cancelled the movie pass long before the free trial ran out but have still been charged £10.

After you've spoken to 'live chat' and sorted out your issue, I would be very interested if you could tell us what the actual issue was please?