cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error: (T3nnn) – Accessing content on NOW TV

I'm trying to watch NOW TV today and keep on getting the following error under a minute into the program:

(T3nnn) - There's a problem accessing content on NOW TV.
Please fix this to watch NOW TV.

The help article is not useful at all as I have not changed my internet connection, anti-virus, firewall or anything like that from when it was working fine earlier this week. I'm using IE 11 on Windows 7 (64 bit) and the only "change" to this system is that there have been a couple of automated Windows Updates, but I don't see how that could have any effect.

Please could someone on NOW TV address this issue? It seems to be some over-sensitive check in the software, as the program plays fine for at least half a minute before claiming this confusing and unhelpful error.

161 REPLIES 161
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear about the issues your facing.

I was just wondering if you managed to get up and running again ?

If you could let me know

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , I am new to NOW TV, ( so far not impressed ). 2nd day in and  I am now getting error T3nnn , trying to view entertainment on Win7 pc, antivirus is Avira, Firewall is windows, have tried firefox ( ok yesterday ) and IE. any suggestions

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Best go on to live chat to see what help they can offer. 🙂

http://help.nowtv.com/article/T3nnn-Accessing-content-on-NOW-TV

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. Then click on live chat. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , I am new to NOW TV, ( so far not impressed ). 2nd day in and I am now getting error T3nnn , trying to view entertainment on Win7 pc, antivirus is Avira, Firewall is windows, have tried firefox ( ok yesterday ) and IE. any suggestions
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Could you try the steps on the post below to see if this helps.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Windows-PCs-Laptops/T6030-error-nothing-works/m-p/377145/highlight/true#M4306

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the T3nnn message. Have tried clearing cache but hasn't worked. Any thoughts? Thanks
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Please have a look at this page for more help with that error. 

Also please ensure you are within the UK and not using anything like an open network or VPN as this may mean you can't access our service.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just sign up to watch NOW TV Cinema passed and was watching the film MAX when i get the error messages (T3nnn) - There's a problem accessing content on NOW TV. Please fix this to watch NOW TV.

Any ideas please??

Kind regards

Daniel

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Manage to watch now the remaining of the film.

kind regards

Daniel

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Just purchased Day Pass and get this error just after obtaining licence for playback. Only have 1 device registered and tried in IE and Chrome. Windows 7 Enterprise.

Has worked previously on same laptop when bought Day Pass, approx 2 months ago.

Please help?