cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My old TVs box (white) was replaced with a new black one. I went to play movies and it displayed "too many devices". I deleted the old television box but it won't let me register the new television box. I am repeatedly being told that there are too many devices. I won't be able to add a new device for a month. However this is useless as currently I cannot play anything while my movie pass is running. I cannot use the television to watch NoW TV.

Please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to see you haven't been able to view on your desired device. Even if you have spare slots if you've added one device this month you wouldn't be able to add another within that month. However you should be able to add your box now. If you have any issues please let me know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i am having the same problem, maz devices use . but i only have the other now tv box on my acount need help too

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Easiest thing to do would be to the follow the steps in the post above yours to have a word with Live Chat, only takes a couple of minutes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi o am trying to set up a new box I already have two devices but I added them in September why can't I add another this is really important I am a loyal customer and am a little disappointed
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The system should let you add one new device each month but looks like you've got a glitch.

Best thing to do is to have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can reset your devices for you. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointed because I've just bought a now TVs box and it says I have too many devices connected and can't change till next month? I've spent good money on a box but can't use it? I only have two devices connected but have to wait a month to add another? Feel very cheated
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is now working again 👍 But sadly my devices have disappeared and I have an error code 6003 when trying to watch a movie on my tele 😡 Feeling really annoyed as I only bought it for the month for the kids to watch movies! Second night they have been let down!!