cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelled but still being charged

Now TV can you please sort my account out I have cancelled my movies pass in June I think so I didn't get changed again so I didn't have the movies pass in July but it randomly decided to activate itself and charge me again on the 10th August I think it was i also cancelled my entertainment month pass on July 14th as it was due to renew on the 15th I had the email confirming I had cancelled but it still charged me anyway and has again charged me this month so all together I'm looking for a refund of 1x movies pass and 2x entertainment passes please I've been a happy customer up until now but I'm not putting up with being charged when I've cancelled the service for the month I don't want it

I await your reply, thanks i have also attached a screen shot of my cancellation email.
54 REPLIES 54
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Please check your emails for an update regarding this issue. 

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same happened to me with my Entertainment Pass which I cancelled over a month ago but saw that I was charged for it again yesterday. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have spoken to people in my house and have found that they have indeed been using the box since the
passes where reactivated but that doesn't explain why you charged me after I had cancelled the pass this is bang out of order you clearly state that should you want to cancel at anytime you can do but clearly cancelling the service means nothing as you are still charging and it looks like it's not only me I'm not joking here if you charge me again there is gonna be trouble I do not take kindly to money being stolen from my account I have contacted trading standards in regards to this which is such a shame I've had nothing but praise since the service started

I'm going to cancel my service again can you please assure me I will not be charged next month.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you sure they didn't restart the passes? Without a payment pin it's pretty easy to activate one with an over excited 1 year old playing with the remote.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also being charged even though I cancelled my account two months ago. This is ridiculous. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

This is often caused by having more than one account, and whilst you may have cancelled passes on one account, they could still be active on another. It's worth checking any other logins you may have set up in the past. See the following for more info

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my free trail in november, but i have so far been cherged 9.99 twice scince, this is unacceptable and i would like a refund..

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

We'll need to take a look at your account, we'll then send you an email as we can't discuss account related information on our Community for security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also been charged even though i canceled my 30 day free trial the same day i actually set it up on the 31 Dec

went into movies today clicked on them and they started to play wich I thought was strange as they should have been canceled so went into my account and £9.99 been taken on 30th of Jan I would like this refunding and my credit card details removing from your system.