cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

Streaming quality

i see the new box claims 1080p video output and up to 7.1 sound, I assume this relates to its actual capability not what now TV stream? i had a box before but gave up with it due to poor streaming quality, max 720, and stereo sound. can anyone confir...

Free view channels

I've just recently purchased the new Now TV smart box which claims to allow you to plug in your aerial to pick up free view channels called 'free to air'on the new box. It says there are 60 channels + 12 HD channels, but my box has only picked up 39 ...

Resolved! Where buy from?

I am looking to upgrade to the new box however went in curry's and they only had the old ones. Can I get them in shops or online only? Thank you

Over charged!

Ive been charged 9.99 on the 22/7 then 7 days later have been charged another 9.99 on the 3/8. also charged 6.99 on the 8/7 then again 10 days later on the 18/7.How do i resolve this, who can i contact to get this sorted. Seems there is no contact nu...

NowTV Internet Box

Hi,I have NOW TV powered by PCCW in HK and think its rubbish as much of the programmes are so old and I hate watching Chinese subtitles - very distracting. So I bought the the Nowtv internet box.  Followed the instructions for setup to the letter.  M...