cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

upgrade to new now tv smart box

Are there, or will there be in the near future, any options to upgrade from a standard now tv box to a smart box at a reduced rate?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The smart box is a new product so i am not expecting any deals at the moment.

Usually if a deal crops up from the NowTV store, or places like Argos, Amazon, Tesco, Currys etc a forum member will normally post about any deals on the community forum (so keep an eye out on here).

Also over the Bank Hoildays the Retailers tend to lower the price of the standard black box with the included vouchers, maybe they will do a special deal with the new smart box with the voucher as well (because this is a new device nobody knows at the moment how much margin if any the Retailers can knock off the RRP price in any future lightning sales). 

Sorry i can't give you any definite answer to your question about any future deals or incentives to upgrade to the new smart box.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The smart box is a new product so i am not expecting any deals at the moment.

Usually if a deal crops up from the NowTV store, or places like Argos, Amazon, Tesco, Currys etc a forum member will normally post about any deals on the community forum (so keep an eye out on here).

Also over the Bank Hoildays the Retailers tend to lower the price of the standard black box with the included vouchers, maybe they will do a special deal with the new smart box with the voucher as well (because this is a new device nobody knows at the moment how much margin if any the Retailers can knock off the RRP price in any future lightning sales). 

Sorry i can't give you any definite answer to your question about any future deals or incentives to upgrade to the new smart box.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you still looking for a smart box at a super deal with a voucher pass bundled within the price, then have a look at this linked thread below (apparently it's an Amazon todays special which gives me hope that more deals may appear on the smart box in the future ). Smiley Happy

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/NOW-TV-Smart-Box-5-Month-Entertainment-Pack-Amazon-TODAY-only/m-p/391380#M3658