cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, It says that there are too many devices when trying to start a film but there are only three devices on there

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me! please reset!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Your quickest option is to speak to live chat on the link page below and ask them nicely if they can free up a device slot on your behalf.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello I've been using my now to recantly however I have just gone to use it and it's saying I have already reached my maximum devices but I'm only connected on 2 things and I've just paid for this month?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you've reached your device limit. If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

and click the Start Live Chat button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 🙂

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 😄

Cheers!

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have this problem, and it's not the first time. I have 4 devices all on my account. It tells me I cannot use one of them as I have too many in use? Not sure why this keeps happening???

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

When you visit your 'My Account' what devices do you have listed under 'My Devices'?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey,

I have 4 devices set up on my account (my two boxes, my iPad and my laptop).  I've just gone one to try to watch on my laptop and it's saying I can't because I already have foour devices.  I'm confused because the device I'm trying to watch on is one of the four devices.