cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

broadband and cost plans

We signed up for NOW a while back and pay £43 a month. Not used any TV package due to ongoing work at home. Looking at the website the price for same package is less than what I have beeen paying- anyone else experiencing this? also who to have a pro...

ks2new by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment being made but no account set up for TV

Hi - I have noticed some ongoing payments I am making called Now 9501F Boost and Now DO24A Ents but this is not set up as a standing order or direct debit and I don't know what it is for the but the Now TV logo shows up on my bank account. Can anyone...

KV by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! Boost

I pay £25 a month to Now Tv for sky sports. It great. But I am now been taken an ectra £5a month for something classrd as Boost. I never request this and dont know why im paying an extra £5

Resolved! Sports Month Membership 2023

Sports Month Membership:Can I only cancel membership after 6 months subscription is up?I want to watch the Masters so can I cancel after ONE month on this offer?

Jobloggs by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Double charges

Being charged twice by @NowTV. Does anyone know how to get them on the phone to correct their mistake? Already checked an alternate (previous) account and it’s not thorough that. Will be cancelling the subscription if they don’t resolve 

Sky Cinema payment taken when no one ordered it

After over 10 years I have cancelled this service, how can you only have a useless chatbot to talk to when you have an issue like cinema being added to my package when NO ONE ORDERED IT. Your CHATBOT does not work, only gives you answers that you wan...

Max1 by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Charged without my authorisation

Hi, I don’t have any tv boxes or anything and don’t even know what Nowtv is. I have checked my bank account today and there was 2 charges of £7.99 and £9.99. I might have signed up through my smart tv months ago for a trial or something, Fare enough ...