cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancelling TV Now

Hi All   Help !! i am in an endless loop, cannot find where to cancel my Now TV, only see where to add...nothing else. The boot is pointless too ! Want to throw my laptop.Please help and keep me sane !! 

itunurse by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Payment

Hello can I pay for now with two different payment options as say PayPal for sports but card for entertainment? 

Kab30 by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Not able to update payment details

I received a new debit card and didn't update the card details online. My account is now suspended due to overdue payment. I tried to update the payment details and it's not accepting it. 

Shan809 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit building with broadband contract

Hi everyone, I am looking at improving my credit score as I have thin credit at the moment, and I was wondering whether Now reports payment to credit agencies such as Experian. Does anyone know about that? If not, is there a (free) way to report bill...

michel by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV SCAM

Sad to say this is all just a Chinese SCAM and will cost me and any of you dearly.  Try this go to https : /  /  www . nowtv. now . com / contact-us/  and you'll see all the chinese writing, names and more. It is all run out of Hong Kong and like me ...

Terminated service still being charged

Hi, I cancelled my broadband in Late January but I’m still getting charged. Can someone please help me to understand why? I moved to Vodafone and it’s not easy to find help from Now.thanksmark

MarkM by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Delete account

Hello,Why is it impossible to delete my Now account. Please can this be deleted!

Pie by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Boost charges

I posted yesterday how I have just realised that I have been charged for 15 months of Boost membership, which I knew nothing about and which I do not want.They have marked the issue as resolved because someone replied to my post - but it is not resol...

cathtcrt by Mentor
  • 13 replies
  • 5 thanks