Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wolf Creek Discussion Thread *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Here's a thread to discuss Wolf Creek on Fox

*THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS* so make sure you are up to date before reading.

42A3DEB500000578-0-image-a-5_1500902753683.jpg

Oops, wrong International Tour Guide ...

117 REPLIES 117
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Anonymous User @Lindzi

Great finale!

Spoiler
Poor little poochie... Why is it always the dog that gets it? 😞

I wasn't expected Rebecca to die, was hoping she would live. 😢
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @Lindzi @Anonymous User

Not a bad finale, I particularly enjoyed Brian's attempt to psychoanalyse Mick and the reveal that he's just as psycho ... Always knew he was a dodgy geezer! Did seem like a TV version of Die Hard in places, and the end credit scene was useless.

What do we think of the season as a whole, definitely not a patch on S1 imo, didn't have the tension that the first season had. They are busy gearing up to film the third film now so I wonder if we will see more of Mick on the small screen.

PS enjoying Slasher S2, good replacement for Wolf Creek now it's finished!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Yeah I have to agree S1 was much more tense and more cat and mouse (if you know what I mean) S2 was too much of the bus folk being very noisy and in effect chasing the bad guy....who would do that!?

Slasher is a new one on me though but I have to make my way through The Strain, which I feel is more like a B movie with terrible effects. Is that it's intention do you think? The rubber suits of the vampires etc some of them are pretty awful.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Haha yeah they try and copy Nosferatu too much! I think their budget didn't stretch as much as their eyeballs did when it comes to big set pieces, but then again I quite enjoy a good rubber monster suit, it adds charm to a show! 😄 It's a good season tho so keep going!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

ha ha ok, I will not take it too seriously. I will keep going with it and try and accept it's charm Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi On the positive side the kid in it is almost as annoying as Carl was, especially in S4, and you know how much we like an annoying kid to shout at! Result! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@caseyb1993  @Andy  @Anonymous User

Ah yes the only part that was Smiley Sad

Spoiler
How did he get himself out of that situation though? I thought that he was in the tunnel and he would have been burnt to a crisp? Not a mark on him apart from blood splash backSmiley Happy
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993@Andy@Lindzi

Must agree with most opinions that S1 was probably a bit better than S2........ in S1 Mick escapes a building fire, in S2 he escapes a cave fire, could we not have had something more original, he is obviously flame retardent??? (there was obviously another way out that only he knew about????).

With regards the post credits scene..... just imagine how annoyed she would have been if that was a recorded message about PPI?????

Will there be an S3?????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@caseyb1993@Andy@Lindzi

Must agree with most opinions that S1 was probably a bit better than S2........ in S1 Mick escapes a building fire, in S2 he escapes a cave fire, could we not have had something more original, he is obviously flame retardent??? (there was obviously another way out that only he knew about????).

With regards the post credits scene..... just imagine how annoyed she would have been if that was a recorded message about PPI?????

Will there be an S3?????

@Anonymous User I though the fire part was quiet touching, with Rebecca and (forgot guy's name).

Or if the message was "have you been in an accident lately?". 😄

@Lindzi

"Yeah I have to agree S1 was much more tense and more cat and mouse (if you know what I mean) S2 was too much of the bus folk being very noisy and in effect chasing the bad guy....who would do that!?"

So if we were all on that bus, would we not try and save each other? 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Lindzi
Elite 2

@caseyb1993

Mmmm errrr yes of course!! 🙂

They weren't knowingly going to save their fellow travellers though I thought. They didn't know that they were at his place but went there looking for petrol? Then when they knew old Mick was in the tunnel they were talking sooo loudly....be quiet he'll hear you! Brian was outta there until he lost his face 🙂

Rebecca was ok though and should have been the one to survive.