Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wolf Creek Discussion Thread *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Here's a thread to discuss Wolf Creek on Fox

*THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS* so make sure you are up to date before reading.

42A3DEB500000578-0-image-a-5_1500902753683.jpg

Oops, wrong International Tour Guide ...

117 REPLIES 117
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @caseyb1993 @Anonymous User

Late to the party but just watched it, feels like I've zoned out or missed something or my version of the episode is missing some crucial moment but what's with Mick's weird heart attack thingy? Are we suppose to assume it's some kind of Aboriginal voodoo mumbojumbo type thing going on? In which case first I've heard and that opens up a few possibilities... Or did I just miss something obvious like Mick not taking his angina medication?

#Confused

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I don't think we did miss anything and just like @Lindzi, just seem we need to assume it was a bit of Aboriginal Magic.  The guy who Mick stabbed stumbled across the other guy around the campfire and that guy then took the stabbed guys blood and did some magic to then return the pain to the person who did the stabbing.... Mick.  Maybe that's how it works???????

OR....... now I'm not sure on this point, but is Mick a cannibal???  He does seem to have body parts strewn about his ute, but does he eat them??.....maybe he got indegestion from a bad piece of human jerky????

Also, did Mick just happen to have a gun hidden in his front bumper for this very eventuality???

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I don't think he is a cannibal. Just a complete maniac collecting "trophies"?

That voodoo was unexpected. Came completely out of no where! 😂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I did think the cannibal thing was a long shot, but not too bad an idea to keep those body parts just in case he gets hungry???

The voodoo stuff seems a surprise to all of us..... hope the show hasn't just had 'it's jumping the shark' moment?????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@caseyb1993

.... hope the show hasn't just had 'it's jumping the shark' moment?????

@Anonymous User I doubt that as it was quite a good episode. 

something out of the blue now and again isn't a bad thing. 🙂

I wonder who came up with that phrase, "jumping the shark"? 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

I wonder who came up with that phrase, "jumping the shark"? 

@caseyb1993 Interesting when you read up on it but it's all thanks to this

https://youtu.be/WvGopsM1G9g

I Was never much of a fan of Happy Days but I remember odd clips, it mostly got in the way of shows I wanted to watch like The Bionic Woman! 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993

I don't have the best memory of Happy Days, but do remember it was quite popular and respected show, until they blew it with the Fonz waterskiing and jumping a shark!!!!  Just pretty amazing that we still reference it when a good show goes stupid.

And yes that really isn't the case here...... something a bit different can be good!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Episode 5 down and building up nicely to the finale...... can't believe finale is almost here, seems like it only started last week.

Spoiler
Wolf Creek with a little bit of The Shining....... big empty creepy building with caretaker and scary kid on pedal tricycle.  Again, some new folk to the show that don't last long and some violent deaths.... including a good cure for a headache!!!  A good Tuesday night!!!  Bring on the finale.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
I felt sorry for the German guy. 😞

"I'll break you *****" 
 *Insert happy opening song* LOL 😂
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Yeah I think it was supposed to be a bit of aboriginal voodoo. Totally weird with a dash of funny! I haven't enjoyed this one as much as the first series though unfortunately.