cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment

I am ccontacting you as i am dissapointing to find that a sum of £6.99 has been taken out of my acount, initially when i signed up to NOWTV it was because i was rewarded with a 2 months free movies pass from McDonalds. As i signed up i noticed that i could also have 1 months entertainment for free and then i would be charged after that. I am then dissapointed to see that i have be charged a fee which i was not expecting, can you explain why and please resolve the problem.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the entertainment trial with NOW TV has always been for 14 days. If you look through your emails you'll see that's what you signed up to when you started the pass. 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

in addition to what @Anonymous User has mentioned with the McDonald's offer when you visit the site to redeem the code you're sent an email which has the code in just in case it dosn't apply in the process of singing up under that offer.

If you were seeing the free trial it sounds like you've just gone to the sign and signed up and not followed the process for the McDonalds offer - therefore not getting the offer but luckily if you just apply the code you were sent in the email (you'll need to redeem the code on the McDonalds site if you havn't already) you can still get the 2 months.

Thanks

Simon