cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ENTERTAINMENT PASS

i have just purchased the entertainment pass, i already have the movie one however this app is on my tv through bt how do i see the Tv shows it is still only showing movie/s

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i have just purchased the entertainment pass, i already have the movie one however this app is on my tv through bt how do i see the Tv shows it is still only showing movie/s

@Anonymous User

Are you trying to watch the entertainment pass on a YouView box ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

Yes but after updating to the entertainment pass as well it is still only showing movies?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi

Yes but after updating to the entertainment pass as well it is still only showing movies?

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately due to the YouView license restrictions, you can't watch the entertainment or sports pass on any Youview Box.

You are only permitted to watch movies only.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Unfortunately the BT/ Youview box is only compatible with movies. You will not be able to watch Entertainment pass on it. You are not first person to be caught out and I doubt you will be last. Pop on to chat click this link and then the contact button and finally select chat http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers (be aware chat is being temperamental at the moment)
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.