cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you were having password issues.

Did the steps that @schnapps gave you help?

Have you tried a password reset?

Please do let us know how you get on 🙂

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I've had my now every box for about a month now and it's only just this morning not let me sign in, I've signed into my laptop and my Xbox and I've changed my password and nothing is working will you be able to tell me the problem?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Good morning

Are you getting any error messages when logging in?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's just telling me that my username and or password is wrong but I've tried it on other devices and it's working
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Are you sure you are entering your password correctly (ie. case sensitive?) - and why was it signed out anyway?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It automatically logged out and I am puttin in my password and username correctly as soon as I turned it on I was logged out and then it told me my information is wrong, but only my now tv box is not working I've changed my password, I've removed it from my devices and I've reset the box nothing is happening
Anonymous User
Not applicable
What can I do?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

So do you have different 'log-in names' and 'passwords' for your NOW TV service and for this forum? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No just one name 1 password
Anonymous User
Not applicable
All my other devices work it's just my black now to box