cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV box not accepting payment pin

Hi,

I have previously used payment pin with no problems however this evening I keep getting told it is the incorrect pin. Tried resetting the pin, signed out and signed back in and still says the pin is incorrect.

I also tried turning payment pin off altogether but am still being asked for a pin in order to purchase from the store. The box doesn't seem to be updating all the information from my account?

Has anybody got suggestions as to how to resolve this?

3 REPLIES 3
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

When you say your being prompted to enter your PIN on the store - are you using the Sky Store app? Have you tried signing into the Sky Store site to ensure the PIN is correct on that account?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thanks for the reply- yes it seems the pin does need changing on the sky store site however the link to reset it is not coming through to my email? Have tried looking in junk folder as well but no luck?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Are you entering the same email you used for NOW TV? - if you've set up a different account you will have used a different email. I suggest trying different emails you have.

If you're still having issues I'd suggest contacting Sky Stores Support team here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team