cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking Dead

Was really enjoying these and had almost got to the end of series 4 and now they have all disappeared except for the most recent. Why? Similar has happened with other box sets. Very frustrating. You can hardly advertise things ad box sets if in actual fact there are only a few programmes of one series
2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

unfortunately the Walking Dead seasons 1-5 left on November 2nd. It should return to the service again in the future but there's no definite date yet and it won't be till next year now.

NOW TV doesn't have the rights to keep shows on the service forever, so all shows have an expiry date. When shows have 30 days or less left, you will see a countdown reminder message appear next to the episodes on the website and most apps to warn you. It's worth looking out for these to help you plan your viewing. More info can be found here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/NOW-TV-Entertainment-Month-Pass-Help-and-Info/m-p/146566/

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Every episode of The Walking Dead so far are now available again.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.