cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

This service is a great idea and i enjoyed being able to watch last weeks football in pristene HD. I have one problem/suggestion however, as a student i cant afford to subscribe to pay £60+ a month for sky tv and sky sports (when i only want sky sports) and this service is a great alternative. 

I do feel though that the £9.99 is a little too much, especially for someone on a tight budget such as myself and would like to suggest you consider introducing a NUS student discount.

At the moment with the £9.99 price tag i can consider purchasing a day pass for important but infrequent sporting occassions (Champions league final rounds etc) but would be much more willing to purchase day tickets more regularily if the ticket was say perhaps 20% cheaper. 

I know many students who feel similarily to me, many who love sky sports but cant afford to watch it who are missing out, i feel Sky as a company is also missing out on potential revenue by outpricing students such as myself.

I hope you consider this, as myself, my bank balance and many others would be eternally greatful!

Thanks

Ed

2 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't think the NUS told you that.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buy your passes from Argos, Currys or GAME, they work out cheaper