cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Error 59

Hi can everyone help me get rid of the error message I keep getting on my iPhone. I don't get the message on any other device just the iPhone. I have tried deleting the app but it did not do nothing. I tried deleting the phone from my registered devi...

Billed in voucher period

I have neen billed for the Entertainment package even though I had a voucher for 6 months. I have searched for a means of contact to Now TV but there is not even an email address or live chat. Does anyone have an email address or a link to live chat ...

Error 59

Charged me £6 for a day pass so I can watch the football. Keep getting error 59. No issues with my internet. Feel completely ripped off. Please sort this poor service out. I expect a refund !

Error 59

Why can I not watch the football? Error 59 coming up, have deleted app, added to my phone, logged out and back in and cannot watch it. First half was fine. Please let me know what to do

Error code 59

Just paid for sports day pass, and it says unable to connect to stream if persists contact customer service and quote error 59... Ive also reinstalled app about 5 times.. If i can not connect i want money back

Error 59

trying to watch on my iPad and it won't let me play anything! Just keeps saying error 59  help please 

Error 59

On episode 9 of 10 series. Having just finished episode 8i hit the small box at bottom right if screen to continue and I get this error 59 message. Try a few times still same result. Before going to nowtv for help I try another series off my watch li...

Keep getting error 59. Same on several devices and tried deleting app and reinstalling but same happens. Help??