cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 59

Hi can everyone help me get rid of the error message I keep getting on my iPhone. I don't get the message on any other device just the iPhone. I have tried deleting the app but it did not do nothing. I tried deleting the phone from my registered devices on the now TV website and that hasn't done any. So please help me fix it. Thanks
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your getting this error code.

Is it happening on all content you try to view or only selected content ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User
It happens on everything on my iPhone app but work like normal on my windows laptop, Playstation 4 And my Samsung tablet.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing.

Can you please delte the app once more, then re-install and ensure all location services are switched on and that you are set to a UK location.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User Now TV Team.
I have done what you have told me to do and nothing has made a difference. It is still saying error 59 message. "Unable to connect to stream. Please try again. If the problem continues please contact customer services and quote error message 59". Thanks for your help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear that it's still not working.

Are you able to check that Push Notifications for the NOW TV app are turned off.

You can check this via these steps.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks 🙂

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to view any subscriptions, error 59 keeps appearing! Extremely annoying seeing as I use my iPad to view most things as I work away from home, please help ASAP!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting this error on my iPhone and iPad
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi just joined up and getting error59 I want a refund and will not be using the service again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ditto on the refund.. Listening to the football on radio being interrupted by hockey updates