cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice, problem now sorted.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am having the same problem saying to many devices when I have 3 but don't try to watch 3 at the same time, but if you can I don't see why it is giving us problems can someone please help me sort it I have children in separate rooms that want to watch tv while I'm still down stairs watching tv??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a word with Live Chat, they should be able to sort this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NOW TV only allow you to watch on a maximum of two devices at the same time, so if you are watching NOW TV downstairs only one of your children will be able to watch NOW TV at the same time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I only have one devices on my Account but I'm still getting the same error code

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  As this issue is account related, your post will be picked up shortly by a member of the NOW TV Team or if you want to speak with someone now you can contact Live Chat.  Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have looked into this for you and will be sending you an email shortly. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My device says I've regisetered too many devices this month however I have made no changes to the devices I have and only have two set up, just changed the network on my now tv box. I'm spending money and am unable to watch my now tv please reset this!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue is now sorted 🙂

Let us know if you're still having any issues.

Birgit

NOW TV Team