cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Error code 002

I have been getting this code whilst streaming the live football on the last 2 nights. It restarts when once I return to the Sports menu and click the stream again. Very annoying during a live match I have paid for.

Resolved! How do I know if a voucher has been correctly applied or I will be charged?

Hi. I have a NowTV fibre broadband and Entertainment Pass combo bundle.  I'm also in a 14-day free trial of a Sky Cinema Pass.  I believe I've applied a voucher for another month of free Cinema Pass.  When I check my passes under Cinema Pass it says:...

How to contact now tv

I received an email saying that Now TV couldn't take payment. Checking my account and credit card statements you clearly have takn the payments. I wanted to email to say this. The help page saying how to contact you says that help centre pages have a...

Refund

I signed up for nowTV because I won a months free subscription in McDonalds monopoly in April. It didn’t work so I tried to and thought I had cancelled my subscription to now tv but I noticed money coming out my bank account so I checked it and it tu...

Snatch app free pass code

Having great difficulty getting a sky cinema 2 month pass I won via another app to work. Read all terms etc and I am applicable. Can't seem to get a phone number from anywhere for support or any help at all. Can anybody help??

Cancelling my pass

I'm looking at cancelling my Movies Pass as me and my other half don't watch it as much as we thought.   I still have until March until I need to pay again but it will auto renew.  If I cancel it now, will I still have movies until to current pass ru...

Voucher has vanished from account

I received a free one month voucher when i recently purchased nowtv box, i applied the voucher last night which was accepted and registered, but when i went on to my account this morning it had been erased.  I have been on live chat this afternoon to...