cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same problem and i really want to watch the tennis thats on NOW! Your site says there is live chat.. but its nowhere to be found. This has been an incredibly frustrating experience.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

As there is no NOW TV account tied to your community account, you'll need to pop onto Live Chat to reset your devices.

You can find this over at NOWTV.COM/HELP and following the steps under Contact Us. 

Hi @Anonymous User 

We have reset your devices and you should now be able to continue viewing NOW TV

Please note that you can only make one change to your registered devices in each calandar month and that a device is added as soon as you start viewing. 

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Could you help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post. 

We have reset your devices and you should now be able to continue viewing NOW TV.

Please note that a device is added as soon as you begin viewing and that you can only make one change every calendar month. 

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.

Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones. Again, the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed, but the 'removed' device - my PS3 - continues to be listed below.

Any help would be appreciated.  

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

This should now be resolved. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

having this problem also trying to remove ios and android device says removed but still there and trying to connect something new comes up with a error on my account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us on the Community.

We'll send you out an email soon. 🙂

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm having the same issue 4 devices and cannot delete any?

Thanks

Steve