cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I agree. Very disappointing. Also lack of communication re any resolution.
Refund please!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
We are having the same issue and would also want a refund, very disappointing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box and will continue until 10pm, if you are fast with the remote hitting down might let you highlight the City/Newcast match which you can then watch, else I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

NOW TV are aware and if you want the latest updates subscribe to their status post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Be nice if someone from NOWTV comes on here and gives us an update!!

Maybe they could switch the stream to sky sports news HQ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV are aware and if you want the latest updates subscribe to their status post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me too

is this a one off or is it going to be like this every time there's a live game and a soccer special on at the same time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's worked for us too thanks for the tip 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have bought a weeks pass, have got home this evening to watch the match and can't, how do we get a refund?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why cant I watch the football game tonight? What is being done to resolve it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box and will continue until 10pm, if you are fast with the remote hitting down might let you highlight the City/Newcastle match which you can then watch, else I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

NOW TV are aware and if you want the latest updates subscribe to their status post.