cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box and will continue until 10pm, I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

NOW TV are aware and if you want the latest updates subscribe to their status post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply. Other device works for me but not the same as watching on tv. Paid for pass which is not being delivered.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User there are known issues at the mo http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/NOW-TV-box-issue-19-04-16/m-p/366286#M261

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem here, who is refunding us the days loss of service?! "not fit for purpose"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems we are not alone with the problem of not being able to watch sports ...very frustrating ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat - 'they are aware of the problem and working to get it fixed' 'will receive an email once issue is fixed' 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to live chat and all they said is 'they are working on it', then I got cut off. Great.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

purchased week pass for the football this week, and it is not streaming????? hurry up and get it sorted please or update us

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box and will continue until 10pm, I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

NOW TV are aware and if you want the latest updates subscribe to their status post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As with many others, extremely disappointed to discover that I cannot access sky sports tonight after spending money on a week's pass, would like a refund on this !!