cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase sky movies weekly pass

Hi. I'm unable to purchase the weekly pass. I have checked my payment details and it's all correct. I have activated a weekly pass in the past very easily. However it won't allow me to do so this time.
It comes up with the following message,

"Sorry, we couldn't process your payment

Please wait a moment and try again".

Not sure what to do now,

Thanks
420 REPLIES 420
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got through to chat after 40 mins and they were useless...just gave me a link to the Service Status !!  I demanded a free voucher as compensation, which obviously they couldnt answer but the amount we all spend on NowTV, its the least they could do?

My Virgin contract end in October and Im going to choose BT...SKY are a disgrace

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a waste of time you could of informed us or done something but no you've left us all angry
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely shocking service. The one reason i purchased now tv was for the football and my team is playing in one of the biggest games of the season and i now can watch it..... will not be using this service again.... worst service in history!!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

woot woot

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the worse customer service ever there practically isn't any
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just put it on for free? 

I won't be paying for it now if you do manage to fix it. Missed an afternoon with mates In The pub to have everyone round to watch it instead. Only fools doesn't quite live up to the hype of today. Now considering cancelling my account altogether. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a crap service,i think its terrible that on the day of the biggest game this season you cant even buy a pass,what a joke

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have bought a pass today but I keep getting an error 59 message saying contact customer service. Guess what..... They don't have a bloody phone number. As you said... The biggest game of the season 😡😡😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a joke !!!! And your chat line doesn't even work so can't even complain about your rubbish system !!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed!!!!!