cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Open Golf Championship free first day coverage

I have read the terms and conditions for the free offer to watch first day of the Open. The offer should still be valid but I can't get access to it. Can anyone help? Is this just a con offer?

Thanks 

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also just signed up for a free day pass and told the offer is no longer available. It is a disgrace, will not be watching the Open Championship this year. It is no wonder golf is declining as a worldwide sport.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How did you manage to get the free pass? I keep getting error or offer expired messages. The offer shouldn't expire until 2359 hours tonight according to t&cs.

what a shambles!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Raging....got up early to watch Monty tee off and all I got was offer expired.
Total con.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive paid a pass for the week and still missed monty!

All I watched was this...

"There's an error connecting, please try again in a few moments. Service updates can be found on our community."

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Use the voucher code BRITOPEN16 when buying a day pass today for it to be free. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to use the free day pass to watchthe Open this morning.  After hitting the activate button, I have been watching a buffering loading signal the past 30 minutes. Has anyone experienced this or have a solution?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what device/os/browser are you trying to watch with? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

paid 10.99 to watch all the golf and now get a message saying....

"There's an error connecting, please try again in a few moments. Service updates can be found on our community."

Has anyone had this problem before? How do I solve this?

If it cant be resolved Id like to cancel this pass and would like a refund as I havent watched a single minute of the open yet and by now I should of watched 2 hours!